Register Account

Login Help

ARRL Assistance

If you are faced with an interference problem and your neighbor is convinced that it's that "ham radio thing," help is available in evaluating the problem. Your ARRL Section Manager can refer you to your section's Technical Coordinator and to other local sources of assistance.

The ARRL Technical Information Service (TIS) can also refer you to appropriate sources of assistance. TIS can be contacted by mail at: ARRL, 225 Main St., Newington, CT 06111; by telephone at 1-860-594-0214; by facsimile at 1-860-594-0259 or by e-mail at The ARRL TIS Web page contains quite a lot of technical assistance. If your problem is regulatory in nature, contact the ARRL Regulatory Information Branch at 860-594-0236 or by e-mail at


Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn